The Mission FT is an ideal introduction to the popular front wheel drive class.
The Mission FT is based on Schumacher’s fast, durable, and race proven Mission platform. It features a forward motor position for maximum traction and fully adjustable suspension with alloy threaded shocks to handle the toughest carpet or asphalt tracks.
The strong driveshafts can cope with the rigors of fronty class racing, even with powerful modified motors.
Should you want try your hand at 4WD the Mission FT can easily be converted into a great handling 4WD touring car.
In either 2WD or 4WD configuration the Mission FT is fun to drive, and awesome to race.
- Motor positioned closely behind the front axle – perfect for FWD
- Forward weight distribution – for better traction
- Alloy motor mount Strength and motor heat dissipation
- Gear differential – offers maximum adjustability and low maintenance
- Large differential and layshaft pulleys Minimises belt loading without the belt jumping and maximises belt efficiency
- Alloy front driveshaft bone and steel axle – great for both weight and strength
- Lightweight alloy rear axles – low inertia for increased acceleration
- 12 piece ball bearing set Ultra low rolling resistance
- Single-pivot steering for optimal Ackermann
- Rear in-board toe-in options For excellent traction on slippery surfaces
- Rear out-board toe-in options via track rod – quick toe in adjustments
- Front and rear anti-roll bars included
- Threaded shock bodies – fast and easy ride height adjustments
- Lightweight front bumper design
- Shorty LiPo and Full Length LiPo compatibility
- Quick release battery mounting – no tape required