New from Schumacher:
New for 2010 the updated Nitro Fusion 28 Turbo is one of the fastest R/C cars on the planet.
It is powered by the awesome Schumacher X28 (4.5cc) engine built by Italy’s legendary engine manufacturer, Picco. Now incorporating 8 + 1 ports and Turbo head this fully race tuned monster produces huge 3.25 horsepower and 40,000 rpm. With the help of the unique Schumacher 3 speed transmission, it can propel the Fusion 28 Turbo to an astonishing 80+mph.
Power is nothing without control and the new Fusion 28 Turbo now comes with a 2.4GHz digital radio system.
The Fusion 28 Turbo has the grip and handling to match thanks to the race developed fully adjustable suspension from the British National Championship winning Fusion R12 and ATS competition foam tyres.
- 80+ mph top speed
- New 2.4GHz Steer wheel radio
- New 8+1 Port Picco built .28 Turbo (4.5cc) engine
- 3 Speed transmission
- Electric start backplate & shaft
- CNC Alloy Tuned pipe
- High grip competition Japanese foam tyres from ATS
- 4wd transmission with an enclosed 16mm wide kevlar reinforced drive belt
- New 7075 T6 4mm thick strong aluminium anodised chassis
- Ball differentials with steel outdrives
- Fully adjustable race developed suspension
- Oil filled purple alloy shocks with ground colour coded springs
- Enclosed radio and battery box.
- Pre painted body with Red or Blue trim
- Standard 12mm touring car wheel hex.
- Full range of option parts available.
Power Source: NITRO
Model Type: 4WD, ON-ROAD, LEISURE
Top Speed: 80+ mph
Build State: RTR
- Glow Plug Driver
- Fuel (10-20% Nitro with Synthetic Oil)
- 12 AA Batteries
- Cordless Torque Drill or Roto start
Fusion 28 Turbo; Blue-Silver – RTR K105 £399.99
Fusion 28 Turbo; Red-Silver – RTR K106 £399.99
Trevor “Chilly” Duncan
Online News Editor
Radio Control Car Action