After the successful reintroduction into LMP12 Racing with the Eclipse after a 35 year break, Schumacher are pleased to offer the latest incarnation, the Eclipse 2.
The Eclipse 2 has been refined over two seasons of hard racing to provide you with a faster, more durable, easier to work on platform.
The Eclipse 2 uses full Carbon Fibre chassis components, with high quality engineering polymer mouldings throughout, all refined for the upcoming carpet season.
- Adjustment of Centre Pivot with short option for added rotation.
- Top deck adjustment of chassis flex, offering better stability and pace in high traction.
- Tweak free battery mounting using O-ring fixing.
- Entirely redesigned front end, using all new geometry for better performance.
- Improved front end durability and robustness.
- Twist free rear pod layout with new side link mounting points.
- Simpler build, with much less maintenance required to maintain maximum performance.
- Low profile aluminium servo mounts.
- Improved rear ride height adjuster tolerances.