We are pleased to introduce the awesome 1/10 4WD Competition Off Roader the CAT L1R.
The Schumacher CAT L1R brings all the latest developments from the Schumacher International Racing Team, to make another sensational 4WD buggy. A buggy that can take you to the top of the podium. The L1R features improved suspension geometry, lighter weight, better durability, and a new JConcepts bodyshell. The L1 series of buggies have already won the European EOS championship, British BRCA national championship, and the USA ROAR carpet nationals. The L1R is an awesome looking buggy that is sure to be a winner on all types of track.
Join the race winning team. #Schumacherfamily and drive a CAT L1R. A Pure Beast.
Check Out the 26 NEW FEATURES below.
- New Front hub carriers with screw on steering plates, allows adjustability to suit all track conditions.
- New Layshaft and slipper plates with M4 layshaft Nut. Lightweight, twin pad slipper clutch with Ultra Fine adjustment spring. The new drive interface for the plates and gears allows more true/concentric running and improves the efficiency.
- New Rear suspension geometry for more stability and improved rear traction. This new geometry keeps the car flatter in the turn while maintaining its grip through the corner.
- New Wider suspension mounts.
- New Rear hub carrier with larger outer hub bearings and multi positional camber settings. 10 camber link positions on one plate with shims to adjust the vertical height.
- New Longer rear U/J steel driveshafts.
- New Rear camber strap.
- New Hard anodised -1.5mm width, 12mm wheel hex.
- New Suspension pivots inserts for more accuracy and durability. Steel top hat bushes for longer lasting pivots and a greater span for the bearing area of the effective hinge pin length.
- New JConcepts bodyshell design. Popular well known style which offers a great balance of steering and stability.
- New Shorter front U/J driveshafts. More forward drive and reactiveness.
- New Longer front diff outputs.
- New Stronger front upper transmission housings.
- New Updated front wishbones.
- New Steering ball cup and 5.5mm ballstuds.
- New Front inner 3.5mm hingepin with raised position. For more forward drive and agility.
- New Low CofG pinned and centre mounted motor mount. That allows full height shorty lipos to fit in the new forward mounting position. The Lipo position is 9mm further forwards than the previous model.
- New Hard anodised 2mm 7075-T6 alloy chassis. Pocketed for easy radio access with S2 removable trays. Sleak new shape to the rear of the light weight and flexible chassis which allows the car to transfer weight to the rear through corners without the chassis catching the track.
- New Moulded composite side pods. Allowing the flex to remain with these soft high quality moulding
- New Easy access LiPo mounting with further forward positioning.
- New 3 piece top decks.
- New Longer rear shock shaft.
- New Rear 1.8mm Anti-roll bar to match the new geometry, included.
- New Gear diff pulley housing with thicker planetary gear shim for better durability. Improved efficiency of the diff in the run.
- New Moulded shock pistons and bushes.
- New ‘S2’ shock brackets. To suit the new front and rear geometry’s
Not forgetting all the usual features that have made this buggy one of the best on the planet!
- Big bore shocks with big bore “CORE-RC” springs, titanium nitride shafts, twin o-ring sealing.
- Ball mounted two piece shockcap for easier building, maintenance, vented option and lighter weight.
- 1.4mm and 1.8 Front anti roll bars included.
- Front pivot strap inserts for front track width adjustment. And 8°, 10°, 12° front rake adjustment.
- Lightweight front shock tower cover to protect your car and the track from damage.
- Threaded spring collars for better location.
- Includes 31 super precision ball bearings.
- FAB (Front Adjustable Brake System) with new ‘S2’ friction pads.
- Lightened side transmission gears.
- Rear Ultra-Low wing mounts.
- Rear interchangeable toe inserts, includes 4, 3.5 ,3, 2.5, 2, 1.5, 1, 0.5 deg.
- Small, low rotating mass gear differentials. With 3 position height adjustment, to adjust for driveshaft plunge and mixed track conditions. Shim designed to increase durabilty and race to race consistency. Solid cross-pin accommodates ‘2 planet gear’ assembly.
- Medium flex rear arms
- Shorty and saddle compatible.
- 5mm, durable polyurethane drivebelts.
- Cable management system.
- Alloy and carbon fibre floating servo mount.
- Multiple ackerman position alloy centre track rod.
- 2 Channel Radio
- Electric Speed Control
- 2S Shorty LiPo Battery
- Tyres & Inserts
- Paint for Bodyshell
- Long Boss Motor Pinion
CAT L1 R Specification :
Power Source: ELECTRIC
Model Type: 4WD, OFF-ROAD, COMPETITION
Width: 245.5 250mm
Top Speed: 40 MPH+