We are pleased to introduce a new lightweight alloy front hub for the SupaStox ATOM GT12.
The new alloy front hub has a host of new features to improve the ATOM’s usability, performance and durability.
- Improved smoother suspension action due to the revolutionary specially impregnated hard anodizing for extra low co-efficient of friction.
- Lighter and smaller than the kit parts (the additional bump steer steering post is no longer required).
- Easy ride height adjustment using 0.25mm, 0.50mm and 2.00mm shims (included).
- Droop control, addition or subtraction of shims allows easy front droop adjustment.
- Allows easy caster adjustment, independent of ride height.
- Stronger than the kit parts.
- New optional shorter arm position, to increase steering response. (Requires U1430 – Turnbuckle Adjuster – 39mm pr).