From Schelle Racing Innovations:
Developed for both electric and nitro RC8B4 series buggies, the 2-Row Carbon Rear Tower has a 2nd upper row of mount holes to move the entire shock when running Low Roll Center on the rear hubs (the hinge pin close to the rear axle, commonly called “hubs down”). Shifting the shock along with the axle height on the rear hinge pin gives the advantage of more up-travel. In bumpy conditions on hard cornering, the additional travel helps the tires to navigate the surface without bottoming the shock and upsetting the chassis. The lower row of holes matches the kit geometry and is intended for running in the HRC axle height on the rear hub.
- Based on “tall” rear tower design with simplified 3 mounting locations instead of 5
- Oversized ears and width for maximum strength
- Made from quality 4mm thickness 100% carbon fiber (weight 19g vs. 30 g).
- No pockets prevents de-lamination.
- Larger hole spacing increases durability.
- Works with kit length shock shafts (truggy shaft not required)
- Fits RC8B4, B4e.
Pro Tip: run washers behind the SH screw heads to spread the load. Also you can run the front length standoffs on the rear shocks to get the shock more upright