Limited Edition: Update your T5M or SC5M to use B6 steering blocks. This conversion allows for a few things:
- Remove slop. B6 blocks do not have bearing inserts and this takes tightens up the front end. The T5M/SC5M axles fit with our included axle extension.
- Longer bearing life.
- Adjustable Steering Geometry. This set contains Schelle Type 1 carbon steering arms (almost identical to T5M kit parts within 0.6mm).
- Extra Axle adjustment, especially for low ride-heights. Just like a B6 buggy, when you run low ride-height on high grip tracks, you can raise the axle up to adjust the balance of the car.
The parts you’ll re-use from a T5M are the front axles, bearings, HD ballstuds, and nuts. B6 plastic parts required: ASC91675 and ASC91677 (not included). Screws needed are 14mm BH x 4 and 8mm BH x 4 (not included).
Parts Kit Includes:
- Set of 8 axle height bushings for B6 caster/steering block.
- Axle shim, 6mm BH screw, and axle extension.
- Schelle Type 1 Carbon Fiber steering arms.
- Instructions sheet. Fits T5M or SC5M.