From Schelle Racing Innovations:
Racers asked and Schelle listened. After many requests for $1.00 spare bearings, Schelle was able to work out a deal for our new $10 10-packs of bearings. We can offer our higher cost premium bearings for $1.00 each if we sell them in higher quantities. Used to win ROAR National Championships, Onyx bearings are the ideal bearings for rebuilds or spares. Available in popular sizes for 1/8th and 10th vehicles by Associated, TLR, Mugen, and Kyosho.
Schelle Racing Innovations Onyx series bearings are built to reduce drag and are lubed with specialty grease. Onyx bearings have a lower starting torque which results in more power to the ground and longer run times. In addition, the split seal configuration gives the protection of the rubber seal against dirt on 1 side, and the reduced drag of the metal shield on the second side.
- Precision manufactured to ABEC-3 Standards
- Lubed with premium Japanese Kyodo Yushi Grease
- 1 blue rubber seal to protect against dirt contamination (install with this side facing outward)
- 1 metal shield to lower operating friction* (*bearings below 5mm ID have 2 metal shields).
- Ideal replacements for kit or RTR bearings.
SCH2042 – 10 Pack 5x10x4mm Onyx Bearings – $10.00
SCH2043 – 10 Pack 10x15x4mm Onyx Bearings – $10.00
SCH2044 – 10 Pack 8x16x4mm Onyx Bearings – $10.00
SCH2046 – 10 Pack 8x16x5mm Flanged (RC8B3) Onyx Bearings – $10.00
See more posts about Schelle Racing Innovations