From Schelle Racing Innovations:
Get the ultimate 3-plate compact slipper clutch that has better driving feel, lasts longer, and has a lower mass. Weight is reduced over 6 grams and also fits into a more compact package than the kit slipper clutch
Schelle Chief Engineer Kurt Wenger created a 3-plate design which solves all of the problems racers are having with kit 2-plate slipper clutches that degrade and lock-up. In addition, it is smaller and weighs less making it the ideal slipper clutch for stock racers. The Nova Slipper Clutch has 20% more torque capacity in a compact package that helps you put more power to the ground and lasts longer between rebuilds. The other benefit of the Nova is that Nova sets include 2 slipper pads of each type (white and red) and a tuning guide to help racers learn how to tune the clutch for different conditions from slick dirt to astro-turf.
- Small 3-plate compact design ideal for racing. Shave over 6 grams of weight for fastest possible “spool up”.
- Special blend Nova Spur Gears, strong, true round, and quiet running.
- Approximately 20% more torque capacity than a standard slipper clutch.
- Smooth power delivery without wheel-spin. You won’t believe how much more traction your car has! The Nova plants the rear end.
- Lasts longer, change your slipper pads less frequently.
- Hard anodized aluminum drive plates direct fit to the kit gearbox and input shaft.
4 slipper pads included with Pad Tuning Guide.
- B6.1 buggy Set includes 72 and 78 tooth spur gears for either spec of modified racing.
- Direct fit to the B6.1 series of buggies and trucks. Look for the T6.1 set if you’d like 2 x 81 tooth spur gears included instead of the 72 and 78.
#SCH1309 – B6.1 Nova Slipper Set (72T & 78T) – $36.00
#SCH1335 – T6.1 and SC6.1 Nova Slipper Set (2 x 81T) – $36.00
#SCH1338 – B6.1 Nova Slipper Drive Plate Set – $20.00
See more posts about Schelle Racing Innovations