From Schelle Racing Innovations:
After a successful pre-order campaign, the Nova Slipper Assembly for Yokomo YZ-2 DTM is now available. Spare parts drive plates are also available separately to direct fit onto the 4mm flats of the Yokomo kit topshaft. The set comes with 1 each 72 and 78 spur gears for 17.5 or Modified use. In testing, drivers have noticed the light weight, reduced wheel spin, and superior throttle feel of the compact 3-plate Nova design.
Yokomo YZ-2 DTM Nova Features:
- Small 3-plate compact design ideal for racing. 12 g total weight for fastest possible “spool up”. New plates for 4mm slipper flats.
- Special blend Nova Spur Gears, strong, true round, and quiet running.
- Approximately 20% more torque capacity than a standard slipper clutch.
- Smooth power delivery.
- Lasts longer, change your slipper pads less frequently.
- 3 identical drive plates for easy assembly and maintenance. Nova Centric Drive Plates now included.
- 4 slipper pads included with Tuning Guide.
- YZ-2 DTM includes 78 tooth and 72 tooth spur gears for either stock of modified racing.
- Direct fit to the Yokomo YZ-2 DTM and other YZ-2 models. Uses kit supplied top shaft.
#SCH1308 – Nova Slipper Assembly, Yokomo YZ-2 DTM – $34.00
#SCH1319 – Yokomo Nova Drive Plates w/ spacer – $14.00