From Schelle Racing Innovations:
Get the ultimate 3-plate clutch that has better driving feel, lasts longer, and has a lower mass. Weight is 12.0 grams for the entire Nova Slipper Clutch assembly using the included 78 tooth spur gear.
Schelle Chief Engineer Kurt Wenger created a 3-plate design which solves all of the problems racers are having with kit slipper clutches that degrade and lock-up. In addition, it is smaller and weighs less making it the ideal slipper clutch for stock racers. The Nova Slipper Clutch has 20% more torque capacity in a compact package that helps you put more power to the ground and lasts longer between rebuilds. The other benefit of the Nova is that Nova sets include 2 slipper pads of each type (white and red) and a tuning guide to help racers learn how to tune the clutch for different conditions from slick to astro-turf.
- Small 3-plate compact design ideal for racing. 12 g total weight for fastest possible “spool up”.
- Special blend Nova Spur Gears, strong, true round, and quiet running.
- Approximately 20% more torque capacity than a standard slipper clutch.
- Smooth power delivery without wheel-spin. You won’t believe how much more traction your car has! The Nova plants the rear end.
- Lasts longer, change your slipper pads less frequently.
- Hard anodized aluminum drive plates direct fit to the kit gearbox and input shaft.
- 4 slipper pads included : 2 black carbon pads, 1 white, 1 red.
- B6.4-B6.1 buggy Set includes 72 and 78 tooth spur gears for either spec of modified racing.
- Direct fit to the B6.4 down to B6.1 series of buggies and trucks. Look for the T6.2 set if you’d like 2 x 81 tooth spur gears included instead of the 72 and 78.
*Nova parts also compatible with Avid Triad.