The Nova Slipper Clutch is the ultimate 3-plate clutch that has better driving feel, lasts longer, and has a lower rotating inertia. Weight is 12.0 grams for the entire Nova Slipper Clutch assembly using the included 78 tooth spur gear (25.5 for the assembled clutch and Associated steel B64 main shaft).
Schelle Chief Engineer Kurt Wenger created a 3-plate design which solves all of the problems racers are having with kit slipper clutches that degrade and lock-up. In addition, it is smaller and weighs less making it the ideal slipper clutch for 13.5 stock racers. The Nova Slipper Clutch has 20% more torque capacity in a compact package that helps you put more power to the ground and lasts longer between rebuilds. The Nova sets include 2 slipper pads in white/red material and a tuning guide to help racers learn how to tune the clutch for different conditions from slick to astro-turf..
B64 Nova Slipper Clutch Features:
- Small 3-plate compact design ideal for racing. 12 g total weight for fastest possible “spool up”.
- Special blend Nova Spur Gears, strong, true round, and quiet running.
- Approximately 20% more torque capacity than a standard 2 plate slipper clutch with smooth power delivery
- Last longer, change your pads less frequently.
- 3 identical drive plates for easy assembly and maintenance. Black Nova Centric Drive Plates included.
- 4 slipper pads included with Tuning Guide.
- B64 Set includes 78 tooth spur gear and B64 center slipper adapters (SCH1368).
Works with Schelle Lockout plate (not included).
- Direct fit to the B64.
- Conversion SCH1307 contains additional parts for B64D (slipper shaft, center drive bones for slipper)
#SCH1306 – B64 Nova Slipper Assembly – $34.00
#SCH1307 – 67mm B6 Conversion Set, Steel CVA – $58.00
#SCH1363 – B64 Nova Slipper Adapters – $8.00
See more posts about Schelle Racing Innovations