From Schelle Racing Innovations:
Schelle broke new ground with the 1/10th 2-piece hub concept on the B5M series. Fast forward a few years and now the best hubs on the market are available for the 67mm driveshaft setup in the B6.1 and B6.1D kits. Available in black or blue anodize, the B6.1 hubs include the SCH1400 Offset 67mm Bearing Inserts to fit the kit axles, sold separately. Racers with B6 hubs also can upgrade the 67mm conversion inserts for B6.1 fitment. Lastly there is a B6.1 Carpet Hub Set, Black version which comes with -2mm upper caps and ballstuds.
The 2-piece Schelle hub design allows fine-adjustment and increases durability. The upper cap design can space away from the main hub with ballstud shims, allowing racers fine “in-between” adjustments for the rear upper link location. The upper caps are shared with the B6 and B64s design, with the same parts used both left and right. The upper cap design with a shorter washer stack reduces leverage on the outer ballstud, as well as increasing shock clearance for the turnbuckle.
B6.1 Aluminum Hub Set Features:
- Fits 67mm CVA Axles used in B6.1 kit
- Uses B6.1 axle height adjustment inserts for 3mm of adjustment range (trim off tiny aligment bump).
- 2-piece design with replaceable upper increases adjustment and durability.
- Shim adjustable upper link length for small “in-between” hole locations.
- Slop-Free. Plastic bearing inserts and hingepin set screws included.
- Reduced leverage to break ballstuds. Uses 6mm length Heavy-Duty Ballsud (ASC91047)*.
- Fits B6.1 and B6.1D. Also re-tro fits to B6 series using 67mm axles and SCH1400 inner offset insert. Axle height inserts required (sold in ASC91697, or use from kit).
#SCH1401 – B6.1 Aluminum Hub Set, Black – $50.00
#SCH1402 – B6.1 Aluminum Hub Set, Blue – $50.00
#SCH1403 – B6.1 Aluminum Hub Set w/ Carpet -2mm Caps, Black – $56.00
#SCH1400 – 67mm Conversion Offset Bearing Insert (pair) – $8.00
Next comes the* B6.1 Low Front Wing Mount, 3D which includes mounting screws. B6.1 Low Wing Mount Features:
- Unique design with wide base and narrow mount platform for in-line screw mounting.
- Screw mounting in-line allows for wing flex, increasing durability.
- 3 degrees forward rake.
- Extra thick wall-section 3-d printed design in-house at Schelle (also available from Shapeways.com).
- Includes stainless steel mount screws (4). Lexan front wing shown but not included.
- Fits B6.1 , B6.1D, and older B6 buggies.
#SCH1406 – B6.1 Low Front Wing Mount, 3D with screws – $12.00
See more posts about Schelle Racing Innovations