The Schelle D413 Aluminum Stretch Chassis Set is now available to the public. At 153g total weight (53g heavier than carbon fiber) the added weight and stiffness stabilize the car on high grip. The +4mm longer wheelbase of the stretch chassis gives the car a longer footprint, reducing the pitching weight transfer that can cause the car to “3 wheel” and pick up a rear tire in the turns. Also in the air, the car with the longer chassis is less sensitive. All in all, test drivers reported that the car was easier to control and drive hard without getting upset on braking, turn-in, or corner exit. Jumping landings into turns are easier to control as well. Recommended for indoor astro, carpet, and high-grip clay.
The Schelle D413 Stretch Aluminum Chassis set is designed to fit kit and aftermarket bodies and body mount holes, with only slight trimming needed on the nose cone.
D413 Stretch Chassis Set Features:
- +4mm extended length with +4mm Front Top Deck.
- Premium 2.5mm 7075 Aluminum, CNC machined, black hard anodized.
- Laser etched Schelle logo
- Pre-drilled for standard or Avid D413 floating servo mount.
- Fits all kit and aftermarket D413 bodies.
- Schelle D413 Chassis Protector (by UpGrade RC) included in set
- Includes chassis, front top deck, instruction, chassis protector, O-ring dogbone spacers, Schelle mini decal.
- Chassis Plate SCH1105 sold separately for Schelle “Stretch” carbon chassis owners wishing to test the Aluminum version.