A while back rock crawlers blew up and it seemed like comp type crawlers kept popping up like crazy. Every now and then a scale rig would show up but now it seems like scale crawlers are taking over. I’m very excited about more scale rigs being built. One of the first trucks that drew me to this hobby was the Tamiya Bruiser. The reason for that was because the truck was so scale looking. Today, we have even more and I think better scale options. Just like short course trucks I think scale crawlers are bring so many new into this hobby and it’s because of the realism that you can easily have right out of the box. I hope that we see more and more scale trucks showing up on the hobby shop shelves! Do you think that the scale crawler segment will continue to grow?
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis