Never resting on their success, the engineers behind the RUDDOG RNX21.3 3.5 cm³ nitro engine have revised the engine in several crucial areas to provide customers with an even more reliable, economic and powerful package. The RUDDOG Racing RNX22.3 features a new backplate, combined with proven ceramic bearings. While retaining basic features such as DLC coating and tungsten balancing weights, the crankshaft was redesigned to increase reactivity. Together with the new revised 3-port sleeve to improve air flow in both the boost and exhaust sections and offers more torque throughout the engine’s wide power band. The updated carburetor ensures smooth and economic operation and, as before, temperatures are held in check by a full-size gold anodized cooling head.
- Standard height cooling head for exceptional heat dissipation
- Specially developed crankcase for high performance and improved mileage
- 3+1 port design for high torque in the low to mid RPM range
- Tungsten-balanced and DLC-coated crankshaft
- Ceramic main bearing
- 3-needle carburetor
- 6.0mm and 6.5mm venturi insert included
- Including engine storage bag
Power output: 2.68PS @ 34,000RPM
RPM range: 4,000 – 42,000RPM
RUDDOG is distributed in the US by AMain Hobbies.
See more posts about RUDDOG