This new Powerswitch will eliminate the mechanical switch that supplies power to your receiver and servos and will decrease the chances of loosing power when your nitro buggy hits an object. Check out the press release below for more info:
The Powerswitch was designed for replacing the mechanical switch to supply power to the receiver and servos for nitro cars. Unlike mechanical switches, it is less likely to accidentally switch off when the car hits an object. The switch is used for switching the receiver power supply on and off inside the car. The Powerswitch also displays the remaining capacity and any error in your battery.
By using the newest MosFET technology in the Powerswitch, despite its small size, it is capable of handling large currents. Using it in large scale cars with up to 3 servos is not a problem.
As a result of the extremely low current consumption, the Powerswitch can be connected for a longer period of time to the receiver battery without discharging it too much. As an example: A fully charged 1600mAh battery would last about 950 days.
• Rugged and reliable electrical switch for receiver power supply in nitro cars
• Completely sealed against dust and water
• Programmable for 2S LiPo, 2S LiFe and 5 cells NiMH batteries
• Exact charge level indicator with 3 LEDs
• Error detection bad contact/bad battery
• Very low internal resistance for minimal losses
• Extremely low current draw when switched off
• Very high load capacity
Input voltage 3.5 – 10V
Max. current 10A
Current draw (switched off) approx. 69μA
Operating ambient temperature 14F (-10°C) to 122F (50°C)
Dimensions (l x w x h) approx. 25 x 17 x 7.6mm (without cables)
Weight approx: 9 grams
R01612 – $55.00