RC Madness, Enfield, CT: The ROAR Electric Off-Road Nationals is a wrap! Mike Truhe won the first two A-Mains to score the 2WD title for Trinity/Team Losi, while Associated/Checkpoint’s Jared Tebo took the win in Truck. In 4WD, Greg Hodapp stole the win from TQ Ryan Maifield and wheeled his Peak-powered X-5 conversion (it’s basically a single-belt Double-X4) into the winner’s circle. Talk about it here.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis