Recent developments in the spec motor market have raised concerns that fair and equal competition is being increasingly compromised by a widening performance gap among ROAR approved motors. Spec classes are fundamentally defined as having a certain amount of parity among key performance elements, which should produce relatively similar levels of performance. Having heard these concerns from a sufficient number of its members, ROAR will perform spot checks on some of the more popular motors to ensure they’re still in compliance with the ROAR specifications. Only motors found to be non- compliant will be removed from the approved motor list.
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System