The recent release of “wide” short course tires has prompted a review of the rule, specifically regarding width. The previous year’s rulebook didn’t include a maximum width, which in reference to rule 7.3.7 means that the tread width of the tire couldn’t exceed the maximum width of the wheel – in this case it’s 1.65 in. (41.9mm). Upon publication of the latest revision of the 2010 rulebook at the very end of 2010, a maximum width of 47mm similar to the provisional rules of 2008 was inserted, which was done without the review or approval of the Executive Committee. The width rule is therefore under review by the ExCom, the result of which will clarify the maximum allowable width of tire legal for use in ROAR competition for the 2011 season.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.