With the introduction of the Kyosho Ultima DB, and now the Losi SCB, ROAR intends to release rules specific to the Short Course Buggy class. Similar in many ways to the Short Course truck rules, the new buggy rules will also include extra detail related to required body elements and construction, standard offset wheels, permitted accessories, cost controls, etc. The Short Course Buggy class is built using components similar to those used in the SC truck class, but the buggy style body adds an extra dimension of scale appearance, as well as unique performance due to its smaller body that doesn’t catch air on larger jumps. Manufacturers developing Short Course Buggies that would desire to be ROAR legal are encouraged to contact ROAR to discuss the specifics for the class. The rules are nearly complete, but will still require the approval of the ExCom before final publication.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.