From Revolution Design Racing Products:
In today’s 4WD electric off-road class, the competition level is higher than ever. To succeed in the race, every RC car needs precise steering and optimal chassis flexibility. The Revolution Design B74.2 2.5mm Aluminum Chassis delivers just that. Based on the proven design for the B74.1, the chassis has been further developed for the B74.2.
Thanks to directional milling,the Revolution Design B74.2 2.5mm aluminium chassis retains the original item’s torsional flex, and increases longitudinal stiffness. Weighing 113g, it is only 2g heavier than the original. For even more specific flex settings, a 2mm thick carbon brace is included in the package.
- Increases longitudinal stiffness while maintaining nearly unchanged torsional stiffness
- Provides more precise steering and predictable handling
- Carbon front brace and mounting hardware included
- 7075 T6 aluminum
- 2.5mm thickness, milled down to 1.5mm for increased stiffness and lower weight
- Compatible with Team Associated B74.2
- 2.5mm chassis plate
- 2.0mm carbon stiffener
- Mounting hardware
- Vehicle and electronics not included in the package.
#RDRP0610 – 89,99 €
RDRP is distributed in the US by AMain Hobbies.
See more posts about Revolution Design Racing Products