From Revolution Design Racing Products:
Whether stock or modified, 4WD buggy racing has become more competitive than ever. While every RC car needs chassis flex, you also need highly precise steering if you want to come out on top. Thanks to directional milling, the 113g, the Revolution Design B74.1 2.5mm aluminum chassis retains the original item’s torsional flex, increases longitudinal stiffness and adds only 2g to the overall weight. Further flex adjustments can be made with the included 2.0mm carbon fiber front brace.
- Increases longitudinal stiffness while retaining torsional flex
- More precise steering and predictable handling
- Carbon front brace and mounting hardware included
- 7075-T6 aluminum
- Overall thickness 2.5mm, milled down to 1.5mm to increase stiffness and reduce weight
- Direct fit for Team Associated’s popular B74.1 and B74 4WD buggies