From Revolution Design Racing Products:
RDRP proudly presents the new -1° D suspension block for Team Associated’s B6.2 World Champion 2WD buggy. With this item, it is possible to either reduce rear toe-in for less rolling resistance and more corner speed on high-bite surfaces such as carpet and Astroturf, or to run your rear arms in a narrower position for more roll on slippery tracks. The -1° D suspension block is machined from durable aluminium, black anodized, has chamfered and polished edges for cool and up-to-date looks, and of course is compatible with the full range of Team Associated B6.2 pill inserts. Thanks to state-of-the-art design and manufacturing, mounting the -1° D suspension block to your B6.2, T6.2, SC6.2 or its 6.1 predecessor is a piece of cake!
- Option to run 0° of rear toe-in for more corner speed on high-bite tracks
- Option to run rear arms in a narrower position for more chassis roll
- High-grade black-anodised aluminium
- Machined silver edge details
- Laser-engraved for cool factory looks
- Compatible with the full range of B6.2 pill inserts
- Direct fit for all Team Associated 6.1 and 6.2 series cars and trucks
RDRP is distributed in the US by AMain Hobbies.
See more posts about RUDDOG