Richard told us very little about his Toyota Trophy Truck, preferring to let photos do the talking for him. Underneath the pretty retro-themed Toyota sits an Element RC Enduro chassis bowered by a Holmes Hobbies 3000kv motors managed by Castle’s Mamba Micro Crawler ESC. It rolls on RC4WD 1.9 deep-dish wagon wheels with Pro-Line Racing 1.9 Interco TrXus M/T tires.
BASED ON AN TEAM ASSOCIATED ELEMENT RC ENDURO
– Chassis: Team Associated Element RC Enduro
– Body: Pro-Line Racing Toyota Hilux SR5
– Power System: Holmes Hobbies 3300kv stubby motor with a Castle Creations Mamba Micro Crawler Edition ESC
– Battery: Ovonic 3300mah 3S Lipo
– Wheels and Tires: RC4WD 1.9 deep dish wagon wheels with Pro-Line Racing 1.9 Interco TrXus M/T tires