From Reef’s RC:
The all new Triple7 14v Fully Programmable Servo by REEFS RC is built from the ground up using the new REEFS RC CNC Case and features full parameter controls via REEFS Software available free at reefsrc.com. Utilizing the REEFS USB Link (sold separately) customers will have the ability to increase output power, adjust the servo angle, sensitivity, inversion and so much more with the click of a button. Lipo to Servo Connectors give you the ability to run your battery of choice, without relying on your ESC for power.
- REEFS LINK Required for programming.
- Lipo-Servo Connector required.
- High Torque High Speed Brushless Servo
- SUBMARINE WATERPROOF: 7 Point Seals
- Magnetic Angle Sensor
- Pulse Width Modulation Control
- Fully Programmable w/ REEFS Software
- REEFS LINK required for Programming
Voltage 10V – 14V
Internal: Steel Gears / All CNC Aluminum Casing
Bearing Type: 3 Ball Bearings / Weight: 3.12oz
Dimension: 1.57 x .78 x 1.63 (LWH)
Torque: 666oz @11.1v/ 700oz @12.0v/ 777oz @14v
Speed: .10sec @11.1v/.09sec @12.0v/.08sec @14v
Spline: 25T / Dead Band Width: 2¦Ìs
Software download: www.reefsrc.com
- Do not leave servo plugged into battery when not operating RC. Always turn the RC car off first, then remote.
- DO NOT USE OVER 14v. YOU WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY.
- 8mm screw required for horn.
See more posts about Reef’s RC