Tamiya USA, Aliso Viejo, CA: Team Associated’s Craig Drescher was the Invitational Class winner at the 2005 Reedy Race, which also marked the Factory Team TC4’s competition debut… Jilles Groskamp took second with his XRAY T1FK, and Hot Bodies’ Atsushi Hara wheeled the new Cyclone in for third. Meanwhile, in Open Mod, Josh Numan set the top qualifying time with his Team Losi JRX-S and lead a 1-2 finish with fellow Team Losi JRX-S driver Mike Truhe.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis