Latest from Reedy:
Entries Close October 20, 2010
Lake Forest, CA—On August 22, 2010, promoter Scotty Ernst and Associated Team Manager Brent Thielke confirmed that the Reedy International Offroad Race of Champions would return in January 2011. Over the past few months, the organizing team has been busy planning, improving the race facility, and securing sponsors for the historic racing event.
Now as the entry deadline nears, those drivers wishing to participate in the event need to submit their entry via www.rcsignup.com in order to qualify for the lottery drawing for entries. Direct links to the class signup can be found here:
Come be part of the heritage and legacy that is the Reedy Race hosted by West Coast R/C Raceway in La Mirada, CA on January 27-30, 2011. Stay logged on to www.reedyrace.com for updates, media, and other important information. If you can’t make it to the event, watch it live online at www.liverc.com.
Invitational Qualifying Structure
- All drivers who are qualified for the invitational class are encouraged to sign up.
- The Invitational class will be made up of the top 32 ranked drivers that sign up according to the list published on www.reedyrace.com.
- Confirmation for the event is only guaranteed after payment is received. Payments are due between 10/21/2010 and 11/20/2010 via www.rcsignup.com.
- After 11/20/2010, lower-ranked drivers will be given the opportunity to enter the Invitational class.
- Special entry consideration for the Invitational class will be given by the organizer to drivers who are qualified who are traveling from overseas.
- If 32 drivers above a qualified Invitational driver confirm for the event, a position in the open class(es) is guaranteed.
For more information, please visit: www.rcsignup.com
Trevor “Chilly” Duncan
Online News Editor
Radio Control Car Action