Reedy’s all-new Blackbox 600Z Zero-Timing Sensored Brushless Competition ESC is the perfect entry-level spec class ESC thanks to its economical price, versatility, and race-proven performance. Excellent throttle and brake feel, a wide range of adjustability, and robust hardware make the Blackbox 600Z suitable for a variety of spec racing applications, including entry level and cost-controlled spec race programs that mandate a specific ESC.
- Operation Mode: Select Forward/Brake (F/B) or Forward/Brake/Reverse (F/B/R) operation.
- Drag Brake: Adjust automatic braking strength when the throttle trigger is returned to neutral.
- Power Profile: Increases or decreases punch.
- Drive Frequency: Adjust to create a smoother or more aggressive throttle feel.
- Brake Frequency: Adjust to create a smoother or more aggressive brake feel.
- Restore Default: Restore the factory default settings.
- Lightweight plastic case with compact footprint
- Low-profile heat sink
- Fully adjustable brake and throttle functions
- On-board, single-button programming
- Zero-timing, ROAR-approved software
- Low-resistance circuitry
- Precision throttle and brake control
- Solder tabs for easy wire placement
- Silicone power wires
- Compact external capacitor
- Firmware updateable
- Competition proven
Voltage Input: 7.4V / 2S LiPo
On Resistance (Ohms): 0.0018
Continuous Current (A): 60
Dimensions (mm): 40.2 x 31.0 x 18.8
Weight w/o Wires (g): 37
Motor Limit: 13.5T
SBEC: 6.0V / 3A