Excellent option for entry-level racers
Reedy’s Blackbox 600Z-G2 Zero-Timing Competition ESC is an excellent option for entry-level racers thanks to its economical price, versatility, race-proven performance, and improved durability. Excellent throttle and brake feel, a wide range of adjustability, and upgraded hardware make the Blackbox 600Z-G2 suitable for a variety of racing applications, including entry level and cost-controlled “spec” race programs that mandate a specific ESC.
When combined with Sonic 540-FT motors, the pairing also offers the perfect solution for clubs and tracks that are striving to improve entry-level participation or introduce cost-controlled classes for racers of all skill levels.
- Operation Mode — Select Forward/Brake (F/B) or Forward/Brake/Reverse (F/B/R) operation.
- Drag Brake — Adjust automatic braking strength when the throttle trigger is returned to neutral.
- Power Profile — Increase or decreases punch.
- Drive Frequency — Adjust to create a smoother or more aggressive throttle feel.
- Brake Frequency — Adjust to create a smoother or more aggressive brake feel.
- Restore Default — Restore the factory default settings.
- Lightweight plastic case with compact footprint
- Low-profile heat sink
- Fully adjustable brake and throttle functions
- On-board, single-button programming
- Optional Programmer2 programming
- Zero-timing R.O.A.R.-approved software (pending)
- Low-resistance circuitry
- Precision throttle and brake control
- Solder tabs for easy wire placement
- Silicone power wires
- Compact external capacitor
- Firmware updateable
- Competition proven
Voltage Input: 2S LiPo
On Resistance (ohms): 0.0018
Continuous Current (A): 60
Dimensions (mm): 40.2 x 31.0 x 18.8
Weight w/o Wires (g): 37
Motor Limit: 13.5T
#27012 – Blackbox 600Z-G2 Zero-Timing Competition ESC – $63.99 MAP
#27037 – Blackbox 600Z-G2 ESC / Sonic 540-FT 13.5 Combo 0 MSRP $189.99
#27038 – Blackbox 600Z-G2 ESC / Sonic 540-FT 17.5 Combo – $189.99
#27039 – Blackbox 600Z-G2 ESC / Sonic 540-FT 21.5 Combo – $189.99