From REDS Racing:
We are pleased to announce the New REDS Racing VX2 1/10 two poles electric brushless motors are available now. We have been working for over two years with our best team drivers to make a completely new low resistance motor that guarantees maximum power and efficiency to ensure a big improvement over the previous version.
REDS Racing VX2 housing is produced by simple 2-piece CNC processing that guarantees a higher cooling. We were able to increase the cooling efficiency by 20% compared to our 1st generation motors.
The New High Power Stator doesn’t use separate insulator. Therefore, we were able to make the motor lighter and guarantee improved cooling efficiency.
Pure copper magnetic wire and Low resistance collector rings guarantee maximum power and higher RPM.
REDS Racing VX2 brushless motors incorporate “maximum low resistance copper wire” that allow very low internal resistance.
We were able to achieve precision balanced neodymium high-temperature rotor for an increased performance.
Furthermore, optional rotors make different kinds of possible settings.
REDS Racing VX2 motor main features:
- Improved power delivery and efficiency
- Super Low internal resistance
- Improved cooling system
- Ultra lightweight, precision machined 7075-T6 Aluminum housing with maximized cut-outs and additional openings
- New solder tabs technology
- Lower resistance multilayer PCB
- New precision bearings for precise running and longevity
- Precisely adjusted and optimized timing range from 0° to 50°
- Compliant with ROAR, IFMAR, BRCA and JMRCA rules
- Available windings: 4.5, 5.5, 6.5, 7.5, 8.5, 10.5, 13.5, 17.5, 21.5, 25.5
See more posts about REDS Racing