From Redcat Racing:
The Redcat FiftyNine is a fully functional 1:10 scale hopping lowrider that is based on the 1959 Chevrolet Impala 2-door hardtop and is ready-to-run, complete with a six-channel radio, battery and charger.
The Redcat FiftyNine captures the classic styling of the 1959 Chevrolet Impala with a highly detailed licensed body that sits on top of Redcat’s innovative LRH285 hopping lowrider chassis. The FiftyNine was created with the lowrider, auto enthusiast and R/C scaler communities in mind.
It doesn’t get any more classic than the 1959 Chevrolet Impala’s bat-wing rear fenders, cat’s eye taillights and stunning three-dimensional body curves. Meticulously crafted with every detail in mind, the Redcat FiftyNine’s three-piece body features chrome side mirrors, detailed interior, injection-molded chrome-plated plastics and LED-ready light buckets. The clear windows feature high-quality chrome foil trim to complete the FiftyNine’s ultra-realistic appearance. Also included are optional rear fender skirts that are fully painted and ready to install. The FiftyNine is available in two colors; blue or gunmetal.
The attention to detail continues below the body, with scale spoke wheels, center knock-offs, authentic whitewall tires, boxed crossmember frame rails, detailed floor pans, chrome exhaust, faux transmission, independent front suspension and solid rear axle with removable differential cover.
The FiftyNine is designed for slow cruising and performing hopping lowrider tricks that are only made possible with its purpose-built realistically simulated hydraulic suspension. Using specialty servos and precision weight bias, Redcat has replicated the driving style and overall look of a full-size hopping lowrider.
The Redcat FiftyNine includes the LR6X six-channel 2.4GHz radio system, designed with lowrider style switches, adding to the authentic look and feel of the vehicle. This radio has been fitted specifically for use with RC lowriders and includes many buttons, levers and switches to drive the FiftyNine, as well as perform realistic hopping and lowrider tricks. The radio includes individual switches for each of the three height adjustment servos, momentary switches for raising either the front or rear to maximum ride height/hopping and momentary buttons for lowering either the front or rear to minimum ride height. The levers and switches are similar to those found on an authentic full-size hopper control unit. This allows the FiftyNine driver to experience what it would be like to operate a full-size hydraulically controlled hopping lowrider.
- FiftyNine: Fully Functional Hopping Lowrider
- Body: Officially Licensed 1959 Chevrolet Impala body w/ Chrome Plated Molded Plastic Parts
- Chassis: Specially Designed LRH285 Hopping Lowrider Chassis w/ Detailed Undercarriage and Precision Weight Bias
- Suspension: Solid Rear Axle and Independent Front Suspension. Specialty Servos are Used to Simulate Hydraulics
- Servos: 4 Total. 25KG Rear Axle Height Adjustment Servos (2pcs), High-Speed REEFS RC Hopping Servo (1pc), Steering Servo (1pc)
- Motor/ESC: Brushed Motor & ESC
- Drive System: 2-Wheel-Drive
- Transmission: Single Speed
- Wheels: Chrome Spoke Wheels w/ Center Knock-offs
- Tires: Authentic White Wall Tires
- Radio: LR6X Lowrider Specific 6-Channel 2.4GHz Computer Radio System
- Battery and Charger: Includes a 7.2V 3800mAh Ni-Mh Battery Pack and USB Charger
* Patented front suspension hopping mechanism
Needed to complete:
- AA Batteries for Transmitter
- Minor Assembly of Body Details