Revolution Design Racing Products have introduced a 2.5mm carbon fibre main chassis plate for the Xray XB2 buggy. 0.5mm thicker than the standard alloy chassis, the carbon fibre part offers optimised flex characteristics, especially aimed at low to medium-grip clay tracks. On top of this the increased thickness adds much needed strength to the rear end of the chassis, doing away with breaking issues. The chassis is usable on both the Dirt and Carpet Spec cars and it is available now.
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System