Revolution Design Racing Products have introduced their all-new Ultra Heat Shield Tape. The special, woven structure makes for ultra-high rigidity that is further supported by the foam-padded support layer. Overall the tape is nearly 1mm thick, making for exceptional protection against both heat and mechanical impacts. The extra-flexible tape is ideal to keep nitro fuel tanks from expanding due to exhaust heat, it keeps bodyshells from melting due to engine and exhaust heat when applied from the inside and it also is usable to reinforce or repair bodyshells. The Ultra Heat Shield Tape is available in convenient 100cm rolls from now on.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live