Coming from RDRP and made for Team Associated’s 3rd generation RC8 1/8th off-road kits is the RC8B3 Aluminium Chassis Brace Rear Mount. A direct replacement for the standard composite plastic part the connector between the rear chassis brace and the rear gearbox is made from high-quality aluminium and it comes blue anodised and laser-etched for cool factory looks and improved durability. On top of this the brace will make for more equal flex characteristics, leading to an improved overall performance of the vehicle. The brace is compatible to all RC8B3 and RC8T3 kits including the RC8B, RC8B3e, RC8T3 and RC8T3e.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.