Setting up the HPI Baja to race in dirt oval events is becoming more and more popular. I’m actually building one for myself and plan on running it in the HPI East Coast Baja Nats. RCRC has recognized this and they are building two cool oval bodies for the Baja 5B. For my Baja I went with their EDM for my Baja. It comes in multiple pieces and has to be bolted together once painted. This will make it much easier to give it a custom paint job. The sections are made out of .040 and .060 Lexan and all the necessary mounting hardware is included. Check out rcrcracing.com for more information.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.