Setting up the HPI Baja to race in dirt oval events is becoming more and more popular. I’m actually building one for myself and plan on running it in the HPI East Coast Baja Nats. RCRC has recognized this and they are building two cool oval bodies for the Baja 5B. For my Baja I went with their EDM for my Baja. It comes in multiple pieces and has to be bolted together once painted. This will make it much easier to give it a custom paint job. The sections are made out of .040 and .060 Lexan and all the necessary mounting hardware is included. Check out rcrcracing.com for more information.
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis