Adventures can happen anywhere. Nothing will give you more fun in the sand, dirt, snow or mud than the TF2 LWB Kit. Part scale truck, part adventurer, your TF2 LWB Kit is ready for your mud kicking trail-loving lifestyle!
The TF2 LWB Kit has both detailed styling and aggressive performance. You will find a balance of capability and performance built into every TF2 LWB Kit. Performance of the TF2 LWB Kit is smooth and with its 2 speed selectable transmission, 4WD drivetrain, bulletproof transfer case and quality metal components throughout. The TF2 LWB Kit is truly a work of art in both appearance and performance.
Every TF2 LWB Kit is compatible with a full range of option and performance parts designed to enhance the performance and add to the scale look of the only true scale 1/10 offroad truck… The TF2 LWB Kit.
Your adventure awaits….
- Custom Designed for True to Scale Looks
- Realistic Billet Aluminum Ladder Frame Chassis
- 2 Speed Remote Selectable Transmission
- Center Mounted Realistic 4×4 Transfer Case
- Cast Metal Axles with Locked Differentials
- True to Scale Leaf Spring Suspension
- Highly Detailed Body with Dropped Bed and More
- 1.55″ Stamped Steel Beadlock Wheels with Lug Nuts
- Super Grip High Performance Mud Thrasher Tires
- Realistic Tube Bumpers – Rock Rails – Skid Plate
All New Hammer Transfer Case
Gears: Wide 32P Steel Gears
Features: 8 Bearings, Cast Casing, Hardened Gears
All New R3 2 Speed Transmission
Ratios Pinion/Spur 14/64 = 4.57:1
2nd Gear 1.27:1
Gears: Wide Steel 32P, Delrin Spur, Slipper Clutch
Features: Machined Billet Aluminum Casing, Scale Looking, Motor Mount can be adjusted with up to 10 different positions, Compatible with other brand spurs (Axial, Traxxas, Robinson)
Cast Yota Axles
Ratio: 15/40 = 2.67:1
Width at Hex (Using 4mm TF2 Hexes): 176.5mm
All New Trail Finder 2 Chassis
Features: Billet Aluminum Construction, Adjustable Shock Hoops
High Quality Plastic Material, Very Durable High Quality Steel Yokes
Name: 1.55’’ OEM Beadlock Wheels
Hub: 12mm Hex
Back Spacing: 9mm
Features: Stamped Steel, Aluminum Hub, Internal Beadlock, Very Scale Looking, 6 Lug Design
- Tough Armor TF2 LWB Winch Front Bumper
- Tough Armor TF2 LWB Rear Bumper
- Tough Armor TF2 LWB Side Sliders
- Authentic Looking Crawler Style Bumper, High Quality Flexible Plastic, Extremely Durable, Very Scale
TF2 Truck Dimensions
Wheels Base: 12.36in/314mm
Ground Clearance: 2.09in/53mm
Final Drive Ratios: 1st – 62.1:1, 2nd – 22.75:1
The all new R3 2 Speed Transmission comes with a fully machined billet aluminum case and wider gears to allow for more abuse along with a Delrin Spur with Slipper Clutch. The newly designed motor mount is adjustable with up to 10 different positions.
The TF2 LWB Kit includes the new Hammer Transfer Case. Packed with detail, the case features a cast metal exterior and new 32P Widened Gears for durability.
Drawing on the success of the RC4WD MOA gear sets, the TF2 LWB Kit Drivetrain has the most durable gears RC4WD has to offer so the TF2 LWB Kit can stay on the trail, day after day.
The most scale accurate axles on the market, the RC4WD Cast Yota Axles feature innovative round knuckles, new lower mounting points and compact offset pumpkins.
The Drive Shafts for the TF2 LWB Kit are an all new design featuring bulletproof steel universals and a new high quality plastic shaft for great driveline angles and durability on the trail.
The TF2 LWB Kit Chassis features a molded fuel cell that doubles as an electronics storage box and an aluminum, frame mounted under cab electronics tray for multiple mounting options for your electronics.
The TF2 LWB Kit includes a set of RC4WD Ultimate Scale Shocks. These shocks are designed for ultimate scale looks and optimum performance. They’re machined from billet aluminum, are internally sprung and are completely rebuildable!
The all new TF2 LWB Kit Chassis is a machined billet aluminum ladder frame design with leaf springs, scale shock hoops, chassis servo mounts and hard body mounts for maximum strength. A 4-link conversion will be available soon!
The TF2 LWB Kit includes a set of RC4WD White Stamped Steel 1.55’’ Internal Beadlock Wheels. These wheel offer a super tough paintable white finish, aluminum internal ring and popular 6 Lug design.
Every TF2 LWB Kit needs a tough set or rock grabbing tires and the included Mud Thrashers in X3 Compound deliver the traction as well as perfect scale looks in just the right size.
The Mojave Body Set includes add on windshield wipers, mirrors, marker light details and door handles for the ultimate in scale looks. Realistic dashboard decals come pre-installed.
The TF2 LWB Kit Mojave Body features new late model style square headlights, chrome bumpers and a redesigned shape of the classic 4×4 body style. The redesigned shape is more accurately proportioned and offers better details.
The TF2 LWB Kit Mojave Body Set includes a great dropped bed molded directly into the body. It’s perfect for carrying all you scale accessories or spare wheel and tire!
An industry first, the TF2 LWB Kit Mojave Body Set includes a bolt on, scale accurate molded cab back with every kit so you can use just the cab for a truggy style build.
The TF2 LWB Kit also includes all new scale rock rails plus front and rear tube rock guard bumpers. The front bumper has a winch mount built right in for an optional RC4WD winch!
- 1x Trail Finder 2 Truck Kit “LWB” w/ Mojave II Four Door Body Set
This is a kit that requires building time (approx. 2-3 hours) and electronics.
- While some components may come assembled, it may be in your best interests to check the products to ensure all hardware is tight. In some cases you may want to apply thread lock to some of the hardware that is already installed.
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- Steps marked with an asterisk (*) require thread lock.
- Use thread lock sparingly.
- Do not over tighten screws, otherwise you may strip the thread.
Required to Complete:
- Hex Drivers (1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm)
- Long Nose Pliers
- Associated Thread Locking Adhesive
- Cross Wrench or Nut Driver (4mm, 5.5mm, 7mm)
- Modeling / Craft Knife
- Body Reamer
- Side Cutters
- Instant Glue / Plastic Cement (preferably non-whitening)
- Hex Drivers (1.5mm, 2mm)
- Cross Phillips Screwdriver (Small)
- Motor (35t 45t or 55t)
- Electronic Speed Controller “ESC” (Z-E0007)
- Radio and Receiver (3 channel or more) (3 Channel Z-R0009, or 4 Channel Z-R0006)
- 2x Standard Size Servo (Z-E0035)
- Battery (Consult your “ESC” manual) 6 cell NIMH, or Lipo battery
- Charger (Consult your battery guide) Chargers
#Z-K0058 – $479.99
See more posts about RC4WD