Experience the versatility and advanced design of the G2 for yourself. Packed full of capability, the G2 is ready for any challenging condition. Put your off-road driving to the test and see why the G2 can easily maneuver extreme descents and climb with ease.
The G2 is built with quality materials and craftsmanship like the R3 single speed transmission providing power down to the transfer case and out to the Yota II Axles.
The G2 comes with a 4 link rear and 3 link panhard bar suspension as a standard feature. The chassis mounted servo is out of view for a more scale appearance.
The G2 is completely versatile and can pull off many looks and styles. With the countless options available, RC4WD let’s you customize your G2 exactly how you want without sacrificing performance. From emergency and expedition vehicles to daily drivers and hard core rock climbing rigs, the core of the G2 is built for the true off-road enthusiast!
Are you ready for your off-road experience?
- Custom Designed for True To Scale Looks
- Realistic Aluminum Ladder Frame Chassis
- R3 Single Speed Transmission
- Center Mounted Realistic 4×4 Transfer Case
- Cast Metal Axles with Locked Differentials
- 3 Link Front and 4 Link Rear Suspension
- 1.9″ Stamped Steel Beadlocks w/Lug Nuts
- Super Grip Dirt Grabber Tires
- Chassis Mounted Steering Servo
- Dual Spring 80mm Scale Black Shocks
Hammer Transfer Case
Gears: Wide .8 Mod Hardened Steel Gears
Features: 8 Bearings, Cast Casing, Hardened Gears
R3 Single Speed Transmission
Ratios: Pinion/Spur 14/64 = 4.57:1
Internal Ratios: 1.78:1
Gears – Wide Steel .8 Mod, Delrin Spur,
Cast Yota II Axles
Ratio: 15/40 = 2.67:1
Width at Hex: 180.5mm
- Double Triangulated 4 Link Rear Suspension. 3 Link Suspension with Panhard Bar
- Dual Spring 80mm Shocks: Can be Oil Filled
Type: 1.9” 5 Lug Wagon Wheels
Hub: Pin Type
Back Spacing: 11mm
- Machined Billet Aluminum, Lightweight
G2 Truck Dimensions
Wheelbase: 331mm (13″)
Length: 582mm (22.91″)
Width: 220mm (8.7″)
Height: 140mm (5.5″)
Ground Clearance: 50mm (1.97″)
Weight: 1.92Kg / 4.32Lbs
The R3 Single Speed Transmission comes with a tough cast metal case and wider gears to allow for more abuse along with a Delrin Spur with Slipper Clutch. It also features a sturdy billet aluminum motor mount for durability.
The G2 includes the Hammer Transfer Case. Packed with scale detail, the case features a cast metal exterior and heavy duty .8Mod Widened Gears for durability.
Drawing on the success of the RC4WD MOA gear sets, the G2 drivetrain has the most durable gears RC4WD has to offer so the G2 will stay on the trail, day after day.
The most scale accurate axles on the market, the RC4WD Cast Yota II Axles feature innovative 8 degree round knuckles, unique removable diff covers, lower mounting points and a compact offset pumpkin in the front.
The Driveshafts for the G2 are designed with heavy duty metal uni-joints with tough plastic shafts for great driveline angles and durability on the trails.
The G2 Chassis features a molded fuel cell that doubles as an electronics storage box. There is also an aluminum, frame-mounted under cab electronics tray for multiple electronics mounting options!
The G2 includes a set of new RC4WD Dual Spring Shocks. An all new design, these ultimate scale shocks offer realistic looks and the ultimate in performance. Machined from billet aluminum with dual springs and totally rebuildable.
The G2 Chassis is a machined billet aluminum ladder frame with an all link suspension design, scale shock hoops, chassis servo mounts and hard body mounting points for the ultimate in strength.
The G2 includes a set of RC4WD Black Stamped Steel 1.9″ internal Beadlock Wheels. Featuring a super tough black finish, aluminum internal locking ring and popular 5 lug design with separate hub.
Every G2 needs a tough set or rock grabbing tires and the included Dirt Grabbers in X3 Compound deliver the traction as well as perfect scale looks in just the right
1x RC4WD Gelande II Truck Kit “LWB” 1/10 Chassis Kit
This chassis kit requires building time of approximately 2-3 hours depending on your experience level.
Required to Complete:
- Hex Drivers (1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm)
- Long Nose Pliers
- Associated Thread Locking Adhesive
- Cross Wrench or Nut Driver (4mm, 5.5mm, 7mm)
- Motor (35t, 45t, or 55t)
- Electronic Speed Controller “ESC” (Z-E0007)
- Radio and Receiver (2 channel or more) (3 Channel Z-R0009, or 4 Channel Z-R0006)
- 1x Standard Size Servo (Z-E0035)
- Battery (Consult your “ESC” manual) Z-E0090 or 2 cell Lipo battery
- Charger (Consult your battery guide) Chargers
- RC4WD 1/10 Gelande II D110 Hard Plastic Body Kit (Z-B0064)
#Z-K0061 – $389.99