- CNC Machined
- Black & Silver & Red Anodized Finishes
- Aluminum Alloy Construction
Operating Voltage: 11.1-12.4V
40A Brushless ESC
270° Action Arm Turning Angle
Maximum Lifting Force:
3KG / 6.6lb Maximum for the Longest Arm
3.8KG / 8.4lb Maximum After Folding the 6th Section of the Arm
4.8KG / 10.6lb Maximum After Folding the 5th Section of the Arm
6KG / 13.2lb Maximum After Folding the 4th Section of the Arm
Height after Folding: 11.8in / 300mm
Width of Front Feet: 7.5in / 190mm (Folded) 29.5in / 750mm (Extended)
Width of Rear Feet: 7.5in / 190mm (Folded) 16.3in / 415mm (Extended)
Maximum Lifting Radius: 35.4in / 900mm
Maximum Lifting Height: 742.91in / 1090mm
Hydraulic Pump: Power Flow 0.8L / MIN, Rate Pressure 2.5MPA
Total Weight: 176.4oz / 5000g (Including Packing Material)
- 1x 1/14 Truck Mounted Hydraulic Crane
Required to Complete:
- Thread Locking Adhesives
- Straight Screwdriver
- Hex Drivers (1.5mm, 2mm, 2.5mm)
- Long Nose Pliers
Additional Parts Needed:
- Lipo Charger (Z-E0047)
- 3S 6500mAh 11.1v 20c Lipo Battery (Max size: 73mm x 80mm x 132mm) (Z-0038)
- Mobile DTE22 V22 Hydraulic Oil 16oz (VVV-S0111)
- Fits Tamiya 1/14 King Hauler Tractor Truck Kit.
- The hydraulic system uses #32 hydraulic oil.
- Requires additional XT60 connectors for the battery.
- Use good quality hex drivers to avoid stripping screw heads.
- Use thread lock when putting metal screws into metal parts.
- You will need a minimum of 5 channels for Crane Model and at least 9 channels for 1/14 Truck Model.
- This can handle a 3 Cell Lipo.
- Generally with the proportion of trucks can be used, but will require modification.