There’s a huge variety of kit and RTR models out there to match just about any full-size dream machine you’d ever want to wheel, but Justin Hilton couldn’t find the scaled-out, solid-axle trophy truck he was looking for—so he built his own! Justin’s scratch-built NSP-1 looks like a tube-frame truck because it really is a tube-frame truck. Or to be more precise, “rod frame”—those “tubes” are solid steel! That adds quite a bit of heft to the big rig, but Justin dialed in the suspension for the weight and installed heavy-duty Tekin power to carry the load.
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.