The Monster Jam World Finals took place this past weekend in Las Vegas NV and for the first time an RC version of the big time event was ran. 16 drivers from around the country brought 32 trucks that replicated the full-size trucks that were invited to compete at the World Finals and ran on a 1/10-scale track that was built just like the one in Sam Boyd stadium. We will have full coverage of the event in our Monster & Scale issue but you can see some of the action now by scrolling down and checking out the gallery of some photos from the weekend.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live