Like a lot of family folk, I don’t always have the time to go to as many RC events as I’d like. I don’t mean big events, I mean the weekend stuff like racing or rock crawling comps. This Sunday, however, the stars must be aligned just right because not only am I going to a scale comp, but I am also going short course racing after. I know this is going to be an awesome day full of RC, but I can’t help but wonder if this strange mix will hurt my efforts at these two very different types of events. I also have to figure out what classes to race on Sunday. Do I race one, two or three classes?
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis