Like a lot of family folk, I don’t always have the time to go to as many RC events as I’d like. I don’t mean big events, I mean the weekend stuff like racing or rock crawling comps. This Sunday, however, the stars must be aligned just right because not only am I going to a scale comp, but I am also going short course racing after. I know this is going to be an awesome day full of RC, but I can’t help but wonder if this strange mix will hurt my efforts at these two very different types of events. I also have to figure out what classes to race on Sunday. Do I race one, two or three classes?
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live