Last December Nic Case’s custom built R/C Bullet (RCB) set a new land speed record at 171.96mph. This purpose built vehicle weighed in at 11 lbs and produced an impressive 11 hp. The RCB was powered by a 15 series NEU motor and 11 PowerEdge 5000mah LiPo batteries. Nic also used a Castle Creations speed control to regulate the power flow and a Futaba 4PK radio since it provided the most control and range for his speed runs. For grip he used BSR hard purples on some custom made carbon fiber wheels.
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.