The 2016 Silver State Nitro Challenge just came to a conclusion with Team Associated, HB/HPI Racing and TLR grabbing the Pro Buggy podium spots. In the prestigious Pro Buggy class, it was Spencer Rivkin (Team Associated/Mx/JConcepts) who surprised many with his TQ and showing everyone that his talents extend beyond 1/10-scale electric. But in the 45-minute main, it was TLR’s Ryan Maifield (TLR/REDS/JConcepts)who did what was necessary to rise to the top. Rivkin held on for second with pre-race favorite Ty Tessmann (HB/HPI Racing/O.S./Pro-Line) completing the Top 3.
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live