The 2016 Silver State Nitro Challenge just came to a conclusion with Team Associated, HB/HPI Racing and TLR grabbing the Pro Buggy podium spots. In the prestigious Pro Buggy class, it was Spencer Rivkin (Team Associated/Mx/JConcepts) who surprised many with his TQ and showing everyone that his talents extend beyond 1/10-scale electric. But in the 45-minute main, it was TLR’s Ryan Maifield (TLR/REDS/JConcepts)who did what was necessary to rise to the top. Rivkin held on for second with pre-race favorite Ty Tessmann (HB/HPI Racing/O.S./Pro-Line) completing the Top 3.
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.