The 2015 season saw some beauty and elegance return to the Formula 1 grid, and our new F1-Fifteen race body captures those looks for 1:10 Formula racing.
A sleek, low nose, side-pod undercuts, and injection molded black nylon driver’s helmet give it the ultra-realistic look that F1 R/C racers strive for. A new add-on airbox scoop (attached with shoo-goo or double-sided tape, not included) and decal sheet, featuring seatbelts, steering wheel detail, car numbers and a variety of helmet visor colors, complete the scale details.
The F1-Fifteen fits most modern F1 chassis* with trimming for front and rear suspension. This body is produced in genuine .030” (0.7mm) Lexan, is Made in the U.S.A. and includes decal sheet, driver helmet, hardware and paint-then-peel overspray film.
*As seen on Serpent F110 SF2. Front & rear wings not included with body. Low-proile or LCG batteries are required for transverse battery placement.
Please note: All bodies are sold in crystal clear lexan® and are painted for advertising purposes only.
- Realistic styling from the 2015 season
- Add-on airbox intake for added scale realism
- Driver’s helmet included
- Made in the USA
Length: 14″ (355mm)
Width: 5.5″ (140mm)
Height: 3.27″ (83mm)
- Clear F1-Fifteen Body
- Nylon Driver’s Helmet (1 pc) See this guide of how to assemble your helmet.
- Add-on airbox (1 pc)
- Front Body Post (1 pc)
- M4x40 Body Post (1pc) See this guide of how to install front body post.
- Helmet Mounting Hardware (M3 screw 1 pc, and Washer 1 pc)
- Decal Sheet
- Paint-then-peel overspray film
1545-30 – $28.01