From AMain Hobbies:
The ProTek R/C “Quick Pit 2” Dump Gun has been tested and proven by top team drivers around the world. The Quick Pit 2 can refill an 1/8 buggy fuel tank in less than 1 second!
The Quick Pit 2 is a “quick dump” type fuel stick assembly that features a graduated 175cc fuel reservoir with easy to read volume marks that allow you to quickly determine how much fuel was dispensed during the pit stop. The ergonomic design of the release handle makes the Quick Pit 2 incredibly comfortable and easy to use, helping to make your pit stops faster and more precise than ever before. An extended tip allows access to the fuel tank in hard to reach spaces, and extra large fill ports provide maximum fuel flow without air pockets, ensuring your tank gets a complete fill every time. Additionally, multiple vent ports provide the necessary air flow for high-speed, ultra fast pit stops.
The Quick Pit 2 is more than just fast! Its rugged construction is durable and will provide years of reliable service. When properly maintained the Quick Pit 2 will stand up to the abuse of nitro racing for multiple seasons. Most importantly, the Quick Pit features an Auto Cut-Off design that helps to minimize overflow and unwanted spillage that could potentially cause a flame out. This makes the Quick Pit 2 more efficient than other fuel guns, by minimizing wasted fuel and helping to prevent your chassis components from getting doused with fuel, keeping your ride cleaner, saving you time in between races.
- One of the fastest fuel guns on the market
- Ergonomic stick design and easy to grab handle is comfortable and easy to use
- Extended tip gets fuel into the tank quickly, even in hard to reach applications
- Extra large fill ports provide maximum fuel flow without air pockets
- Multiple vent ports provide ultra fast pit stops
- Rugged design for reliable service
- Auto Cut-off minimizes overflows and spills
- Graduated 175cc reservoir with easy to read volume markings
- NOTE: In order to prevent overfilling your tank and potentially loading up the engine while re-fueling, the fuel release handle MUST be released before you remove it from the fuel tank.