Yep, I’m still working on trucks and getting ready for the 4-link nationals. This week I spent some time on my Project Monster Jam Clod to make a few updates to it. The last time I ran it was at the RC Monster Jam World Finals at the Monster Jam World Finals and I found a few things that I wanted to change to enhance performance. I also changed up the look a bit for the new event. Take a look.
Want to see more? Become an RC Car Action Premium member to see all of “Kev’s Bench” every Monday.
RC Car Action Premium offers members exclusive content and the first look at the latest projects, shoot-outs, how-to’s and more!
Membership includes exclusive access to…
• 8+ years of digital editions of RC Car Action.
• Digital editions of special issues, previously only available on newsstands
• Free access to our magazine app through the iTunes Store – get RC Car Action on your mobile or tablet device
• 5% off ALL Air Age Store purchases every time you shop
• Contests & giveaways only for members
• 30 years of RC Car Action archives
• Exclusive photos and videos
• Unique posts and columns just for Premium members