The Wide Wedge brings the popular Wedge tread pattern to a tire carcass that fits on standard 2wd Front Wheels! That means no more cutting wheels or needing special narrow 2wd front wheels. The extra tire width allows for an additional row of tread which the Pro-Line Engineers used to make the tire directional, meaning the tire can be mounted for either more aggressive steering or less! The Wide Wedge has a true drop-in bead that does not require cutting or hand fitting and is super low-profile just like you would expect out of your carpet tires. The Hook shaped pins that the Wedge design is known for provide all the steering you can handle without being grabby. Pro-Line’s Z compounds provide unparalleled grip on a variety of surfaces used indoor (carpet, wood, cardboard, plastic, etc.) while still being long lasting. Be on the cutting edge of carpet tire technology with Pro-Line’s new Wide Wedge 2wd Front Tires!
- Wide Wedge Fits on Standard 2wd Front Wheels!
- Directional Tread – Decide Between More or Less Steering
- Drop-in Bead Does Not Require Cutting or Hand Fitting
- Super Low Profile Does Not Require Foam
- Combine with Pin Point Rears or Prism Rears for an unbeatable combination
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Wide Wedge 2.2” 2WD Buggy Front Tires (2 pcs)
- 1:10 2WD Buggy Front Wheels
Height: 2.98″ (76mm)
Width: 0.97″ (25mm)
#8260-103 – Wide Wedge 2.2” 2WD Z3 (Medium Carpet) Off-Road Carpet Buggy Front Tires – $16.11
#8260-104 – Wide Wedge 2.2” 2WD Z4 (Soft Carpet) Off-Road Carpet Buggy Front Tires – $16.11