Ty Tessman made a special trip to this year’s ProLine Surf City Classic @ OCRC in Huntington Beach (August 27th, 28th). He was running some 1/10th scale classes and also was running the 1/8th Scale Electric Invite Class featuring current and former World Champions Ryan Cavalieri and Barry Baker. Ty TQ’d all 3 rounds of qualifying and took home 1st place in the 10 minute A-Main. Cavalieri was in hot pursuit the entire race and even took the lead for a few laps. One bobble by Cav and Tessman was in front for the rest of the race. Ty was running a Tekno RC V4 conversion on his Hot Bodies Ve8/D8. The Tekno RC chassis layout provided excellent balance and consistency to give him the confidence to win. Congrats Ty!
- Unboxed and Up Close: Losi 22S ST RTR Brushless Stadium Truck
- Traxxas Rustler 4X4 Unboxed and In Depth - Nice!
- Tamiya Land Rover Defender 90 Unboxing
- Easy! Make a Transmitter Phone Mount for About Three Bucks
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
Do you have a video to share with RC Car Action? Submit your video here.