Ty Tessman made a special trip to this year’s ProLine Surf City Classic @ OCRC in Huntington Beach (August 27th, 28th). He was running some 1/10th scale classes and also was running the 1/8th Scale Electric Invite Class featuring current and former World Champions Ryan Cavalieri and Barry Baker. Ty TQ’d all 3 rounds of qualifying and took home 1st place in the 10 minute A-Main. Cavalieri was in hot pursuit the entire race and even took the lead for a few laps. One bobble by Cav and Tessman was in front for the rest of the race. Ty was running a Tekno RC V4 conversion on his Hot Bodies Ve8/D8. The Tekno RC chassis layout provided excellent balance and consistency to give him the confidence to win. Congrats Ty!
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live