Pro-Line Racing has been a sponsor of The Dirt Nitro Challenge, the world’s largest nitro off-road race, since the first one started in Hemet, CA over a decade ago. At this year’s race at the Fear Farm R/C Raceway in Phoenix, AZ, which was the biggest ever with over 800 entries, Pro-Line commissioned a professional video crew to capture the event and the story behind its creation, including a look into the life of its founder Joey Christensen. The result is a heart-warming tale of family, friendship, and RC racing. Enjoy!
- 4 0:25 / 4:19 Up next Autoplay 4:43 Traxxas E-Revo Integy Snow/Sand Conversion Kit Rc Barmaleuz 2.7M
- Sleep Better purple.com/mattress 0:03 / 3:58 Up next Autoplay What's New: Traxxas UDR Unlimited Des
- MiniPRO Electric Motor Dyno
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release