Pro-Line Racing has been a sponsor of The Dirt Nitro Challenge, the world’s largest nitro off-road race, since the first one started in Hemet, CA over a decade ago. At this year’s race at the Fear Farm R/C Raceway in Phoenix, AZ, which was the biggest ever with over 800 entries, Pro-Line commissioned a professional video crew to capture the event and the story behind its creation, including a look into the life of its founder Joey Christensen. The result is a heart-warming tale of family, friendship, and RC racing. Enjoy!
- Unboxed: KO Propo EX-RR Pro Radio System
- Unboxing the New "Body Not Included" Traxxas 4-Tec 2.0 VXL Chassis
- Unboxing: Kyosho Turbo Scorpion Re-release
- $15 Walmart Hyper Tough Power Driver Review - Good For RC?
- Please enjoy RC Car Action safely!
- Traxxas TRX-4 Trail Truck Unboxing - from RCCA Facebook Live